1. Proudest achievement: Building this business from scratch with no starting capital to a customer base of over 900 full time parkers per month.
2. Single hardest thing about being an entrepreneur? Others struggle to understand the depth of your journey.
3. Are you a big picture or detail driven person? I’m big picture driven - love to look at what’s possible and go for it.
4. What other career path could you have chosen? Looking back at my younger self I was a telecommunications engineer and a real estate agent but my experience and choices led me here.
5. First department you outsourced? Bookkeeping (Don’t know how I did it myself for so long)
6. Best piece of advice to yell a younger you? Eyes open - opportunity is everywhere and often in strange places.
7. Words you live by? No point stressing today - tomorrow will come soon enough.
8. Secret skill (that’s no longer secret)? I’m a handy renovator.
9. What makes you tick? Movement. Adventure. Challenge.
10. Favourite book? The Kingkiller Chronicles (Patrick Rothfuss)
11. Tell us a short (polite) joke? Knock knock. Who’s there? Hula. Hula Who? ‘peh’. (Likely better spoken than written - ask me next time you see me)…